03 January 2008

Happy New Year's


I just love the surprises a new year brings. you never know what that fresh year will give ya, hope for a better year then last, world peace, higher beef prices, lower diesel prices, plenty of rain, you never know what will happen.

The best surprise so far this year has defiantly been an email my wife received at work. It was from my mom's husband, wishin her a Happy New Year.

It came with an attachment and all. My wife opened it to find naked women pictures. They were usin various body parts to form the 00's in 2007 & 2008! I came home for lunch and she shared the email with me and wanted to know how to reply to this inappropriate email in her work inbox. I advised reply to it with a big ol' whut the hell?

About 20 min. passed before his reply came in. Basically A big SORRY!! I am so embarrassed , I didn't mean to send that. OMG! I forwarded the wrong email! I had two titled Happy New Year's! I sent that email to my wife's family in Iowa, work contacts and people in the Christian Coalition I do work with! Please forgive me, the one I meant to send had balloons and bunnies!


Heck, I think they both have balloons and bunnies!

3 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

This story would be funny enough on its own but I love how you told it!!

CindyDianne said...

Honey, please post again soon! I love reading your stuff!

Anita said...

That is so hilarious... And Heidi's right, the humor is in the telling...

That's one of those classic family stories... lol