23 June 2009

USDAbllaahh

I am very anxious and impatient right now.

Yesterday I had an interview with USDA wildlife services as a Trapper. I have since heard it is down to me or one other guy. I have another day at least to wait.

Wife and I have prayed over this, for patience, for not gittin the job if Somervell County will not be right for us, for guidance. So, I don't really know why I am anxious...but I really am.

Knowin what I knew on Monday now is startin to wear thin. I knew it was a 50% chance on this job, either I git it or I don't. I sure wish I knew. That old sayin about no news is good news just isn't any comfort to me.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Are they going to give you a callback for a second interview?

If they do there's 5 things you're supposed to tell them:

1. I'm a professional
2. I'm a go-getter
3. I'm an expert
4. I can save you money
5. I can fill your need

I learned that off the Internet.

KB said...

LOL, thank you Angela, always good for a smile. No they are callin back with a yes or no.

Ian said...

Waiting.


Sucks.

Thanks for the call, man.