01 January 2009

Well, imagine that...

It seems once again I fell off the blog wagon.

A lil house keepin here:

My new pistol has been given a title for a name She is know as The Infidel. Reckon due to our current times it just fits.

Hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year's.

Got a neat lil toy from CD's parents for Christmas. It is a Garmin Nuvi GPS. Kinda cool, her name is Samantha and now I have somebody else to argue with in the truck. Better watch out if I have your address, Samantha KNOWS where you live!

Work has been ssslllooowww. Please keep me in your prayers that I stay busy this year. I git nervous and feel less of a man when my paycheck shrinks. I know it is a hazard when ya have a job that is weather dependent, but I take it hard nonetheless.

Thank God for brave, knowledgeable, fast friends. We just got back from CD ridin JJ. He rolled in his pen, was flat on his back, and managed to git his legs hung up in the fence. CD hollered and the Calvary came runnin. Glen scaled two fences, Katy slipped thru some gaps and when I went thru the gate CD had his head down so he couldn't move. We got him extricated and rolled away from the fence. Katy threw in her words of wisdom to JJ as we were rollin him "JJ, if you kick me, I will knock out all your teeth!"

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

How lovely...blogging as a family affair!I've enjoyed you wifes blogs so very much AND really enjoyed her cookies - YUM
I'll check in now and then to see if you ever post anything sweet or romantic...that doesn't include guns or other "technical" themses:)