01 April 2009

No Fear?

It has come to my attention that a few people have missed my blog. Sorry, send me an email and I will add ya on facebook where I am more active, albiet in a twitter type way.



As I was layin on the couch today after killin my back luggin dirt I started readin Yahoo! news. Several stories caught my eye. The main one was Obama meetin the Queen of England. In this article, our President said it is not appropriate to base decisions on fear, that he would listen not lecture world leaders on economic plans, and plans to intensify relations with China.

How refreshing that he wants to dump the fear tactics that got him elected! (Jerk)
I am also glad he is gonna listen and put his pointin finger away. Ya know my Grandma always said when you point a finger three more are pointing back at you.

As far as China, I would be pleased with renewed relations, as long as it is a real one. How many of us would put up with a friend who was a bully, a sadist and a pimp? China really needs to grow up. Unfortunately it is a small world and China needs to git with the times. I just don't think our current administration is gonna help with that. If you dig enough in the press it seems like what Obama says domestically and internationally seem like two different people. I have more respect for the President of France who constantly jogs in public with a F.D.N.Y or N.Y.P.D. t-shirt.

There is just so much to dislike when you read the news. I think I will wander over to Glen Beck's website now, and join his 9-12 project...

3 comments:

CindyDianne said...

We do have some emails about 9-12 Project...

Angela said...

Whats a 9-12 project??

KB said...

The 9-12 project is a non biased republican, democrat, independent organization who's goal it is return America to the feelings of pride, unity and determination that was felt on 9-12-01. It was started by Glen Beck.