19 May 2009

A little bitter...

So I am in a bad mood. Gonna rant here. My wife ran off to St. Louis via Amtrack with her family.

That ain't my problem.

My problem is the sick codependent dog and the depressed horse.

Daisy has decided to have explosive diarrhea. Poor dog I know, but what gits me is she is one of those dogs that panics and runs when the action starts. I have so far cleaned the sheets, the couch, numerous towels. I can't even take her to the vet until a money transfer occurs in a day or so since my wife is in far off exotic, and apparently cellphone free St. Louis...

And hey...

Before she left she got called numerous times from K & G about JJ. (Cellphones work here ya see) Off his feed, depressed, listless... I stopped out where he is for ICB to love on him before I took her home. He seemed ok to me, but what jokes do you tell a horse to cheer him up??

Besides, St. Louis doesn't even have a proper song....

4 comments:

CindyDianne said...

I love you and thanks for taking care of Daisy1

Angela said...

St Louis has a song! It's "Meet me in St. Louis".

As for the dog... I would start her on yogurt asap and repeat every 4-6 hours. Poor dog. Poor KB.

Ian said...

Dogs are gross. Feed her sand.

KB said...

Wife you owe me!


Angela you are the only person who has been able to come up with a song!!

Ian-You are on Crack. Probably your Dad's secret recipe! :P