03 May 2009

Truth

I got this video as a email from a great American John Coffey. Find him here at :

http://johnjudyc.blogspot.com (not sure why this isn't a link? Help Wife!)

Maybe this:
coffeypot


This is a video of Condi Rice facing down and schoolin a collage twerp who I would be willing to bet has never:

1. Seen death in person
2. Seen Hunger
3. Had a job
4. Been told No
5. Had his own brain
6. A date with the opposite sex


Who has:

1. A mommy who does everything for him
2. A car
3. More then one credit card he does not pay for
4. A bearded, sweater wearing professor he dreams about
5. A trust fund
6. The ability to troubleshoot windows Vista.

Shallow and judgmental enough for y'all?

Not to pat my own back, but I would if I could! (Haha, thanks Glen Ray.) When I was this child's age I had life experience, held a child as he died (God speed Tim Taylor Jr.), quit high school to git a full time job and help my family when my former Step Dad (Douche Bag) left my mom (Angel), and been to collage where I was subjected to discipline, room inspections, standing for daily inspection and physical exertion. (God bless the Fire Academy), and I knew to respect my betters.

I love the scene where ya see him trippin over his lower lip, lookin like he is gonna cry! And even better is when she gives him the answer to the question she asks him. She is a class act. Brilliant, courageous, inspiring, and just plain WOW!

1 comment:

Tatersmama said...

What a fantastic woman...
Smart, articulate and a class act all the way.