01 November 2008

Obamanation



I have decided, in the spirit of fair play, to blame Obama for everything that goes wrong in my life.

Light turned red: Obama's fault.
Can't find my truck keys: Obama.
Missed that deer at 30 yards with my .308: Definately Obama
The other night I couldn't watch my favorite TV show: Thanks Obama.
I opened the frig and the milk was expired: Way to go Obama!
I have a chronic cough that antibiotics haven't cured: Once again- Obama.

He is a sneaky little gnome skulkin around my world.

Last night I heard his nails clickin across the floor and my wallet and money disappeared. Later, I found my wallet with just my social security card intact. Gotta pay taxes, ya know??

I was talkin with my buddy Tater and he has had similar experiences. He keeps hearin the scurrin and finds his guns unloaded and his scopes re-zeroed.

Dadgumit Obama! Leave us alone!

What has Obama done to you this week?

1 comment:

CindyDianne said...

Gosh Honey, you sound a lot like people talking about George W.