05 November 2008

When having done all you can do to stand, then stand...

Well, as y'all know it is official, President Elect Obama.

There has been alot of talk about him and his agenda, what I can say is I honestly hope he is a successful President who will lead from the center. Based on his announcement of his Chief of Staff I do not see this, but time will tell.

I am a Republican, and yes I am one who feel abandoned by my party. We need another Ronald Reagan!

I know in my heart this country can be great again, but this does not mean I have to blindly follow what our liberal leaders want to force us to follow. I will not go quietly into the night on subjects like the so called fairness doctrine, or even more heinous UN policy of the Child. (Much more to follow on these)

I just had to start gittin my voice heard from here in fly over country. God Bless America.

5 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I hate it when the "Heartland" is called the "Flyover states". Like it's not worth stopping, just fly over it. It's just so dismissive and ignorant.

...this from a bleedin' heart liberal Canadian.

But one who knows that Farmers Feed Cities!

Coffeypot said...

Keeping the faith is all we can do right now, KB. I'm with you.

Catty Wampus said...

Wow; I love your blog; I found it through your wife's blog; she sure is sweet. And you are a riot; I love your stories; and ya gotta love that Tater; one of my English Bulldogs nicknames is Tater! I just love it! Well, keep up the good work and those wonderful stories; I added you to my feedburner; And I agree with you about the stinky old election! Yikes!!!! See ya later; Merrie

Anonymous said...

God Bless America. In four years we will hold another election. If Obama's successful in the way he defines success: when the Taliban and Al Quieda re-occupy Afganistan and Iraq, when we are held hostage by oil, when enough Christian missionaries are beheaded, when Isreal is destroyed, when enough women are stoned to death, and when our military is dismantled, then we may wake up and decide for real change. Until that day, "God Bless America." We are our brother's keeper.

Cant Hardly Wait said...

I like your optimism. I am an Obama Mama, and although we disagree politically, I enjoy and appriceate you at least giving him a chance. I can't say most republicans are.