12 November 2008

Way too busy

Wife and I have been talkin. We have been way too busy here lately. Seems like we are constantly runnin around but never can pin down what we are doin. This weekend we are headin out to Amarillo for WRCA. I look forward to this weekend all year. Gotta love a ranch rodeo. Gotta love a weekend I will actually know what I'm doin.

Seems like we git busier each year. Runnin rescue for wayward friends, haulin horses and cows around, chasin family all over the country, escourtin my wife around to her schools, not to mention church, work, and house duties.

I look forward to when I can slow down.

3 comments:

Angela said...

You forgot blogging! You've been a lot more active on your blog lately! What gives?

Coffeypot said...

I wonder if Pioneer Woman and her clan will be there? Y'all have a great time.

KB said...

Howdy y'all

Angel- I reckon recent events have gotten me back bloggin, from goofy friends to deaths and politics as well.

Coffey- They qualified by winnin an earlier rodeo but we didn't see and signs of Drummond Land and Cattle there. We had a wonderful time, gotta love Amarillo in November and the rodeo is in town.