14 August 2007

I once met Chuck Norris.

They came to film an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. Durin the pre-filmin they taped a red line to the fire station wall at 6' high. If you were over 6' tall you couldn't stand with-in 10 feet of Chuck Norris while filming.
Bein 6'4" I was kept away. Course the producers wanted me to give my red helmet (Captains wear red to stand out) to one of my volunteers. I kindly told them where they could go if they expected me to give up my brain-bucket.

That havin been said I must say Chuck Norris is a force of nature. Please go to this website, and if y'all have any doubts afterwards let me know. www.chucknorrisfacts.com

3 comments:

Coffeypot said...

They don't want you standing next to him because you might pick him up and ask him, "What would you like for Christmas, little boy?" It may be the last thing you ever do, but directors don't understand stuff like that. Just what they can see. It is a great web site, too.

Biddie said...

LOL. That was a great site! I tend to lose my mind around celebs, so it's a good thing that I wasn't there...I tend to humiliate myself.

Michael Colvin said...

celebs are weird.