05 August 2007

Practice run

I've been tagged by Coffeypot since I'm obviously in need of practice here in blog land.

Guess what ya do is go to Wikipedia and type in the month and day of your birth. Then you write down three events, two births, one holiday, then you tag five others to do it as well. Well here we go:
Events:
1859 first conformation dog show held at Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England. (Leadin to a dog havin to look like something instead of just bein a good dog.)
1914 Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie assinated in Sarajevo, leading to the start of WW1.
1919 Treaty of Versailles signed in Paris, France, formally ending WW1.

Births:

1243 Emperor Go-Fukakusa of Japan born. (Somethin bout this guy's name just pisses off the Red-neck in me)

1891 Carl Panzram, American Serial Killer (Dadgum, and ya always hear how much safer and kinder the olden days were)

and of course in 1973 KB

Holiday:

Religious holiday commerating St. Vitus (Who also has a dance named after him, resembling the neurological disease Chorea, and a song by Black Sabbath)

My chosen victims are :

Cindy Dianne, cause she is here lookin at me
Biddie, Her indoors, Tod, and Angel, cause I don't have or know too many readers here.
Thanks Coffeypot, this has been fun.

6 comments:

Biddie said...

1973? Aw, you're a just a baby!
I'm on it.

Marni said...

And now I tag you! Yeppers!

Michael Colvin said...

Eeek! OK. Give me a few days.

katy said...

cheers KB, will be a few days yet got a tag to do on 8 random thingys will let you know when its up

CindyDianne said...

I accepted your tag Husband! It's up!

Coffeypot said...

I did a lot of Fukakusa when I was in Japan. But I can’t remember if it was an activity or one of those Japanese beers. Either way, I did a lot of it.